This page provides links to other useful websites
- Plumbers and Drainers Licensing Act
- Plumbers and Drainers Licensing Regulations
- Mutual Recognition Act (NT)
- Mutual Recognition Act (Federal)
- Trans-Tasman Mutual Recognition Act (NZ)
- Housing Industry Association (NT)
- Master Builders Association (NT) (formerly TCA - includes the Master Plumbers Association)
- Contractor Accreditation Limited
- Principles of Mutual Recognition gives you a summary of how the Mutual Recognition system works.
- Equivalent Interstate Licences enables you to look up your licence/registration and find its equivalent in other states/territories.
- Dangerous Goods Licences and select the appropriate form.
- Territory Business Centres gives you places where you can get application forms or lodge your licence application if you can't get to the Board's office.
- Northern Territory Government home page.
- Building Advisory Services (NT) for all sorts of information relating to building regulation in the NT. including fact sheets, building notes etc.
- NT Dept of Health for fact sheets about on-site wastewater management, installation and code of practice
- Dept of Immigration for skills recognition information.
- Dept of Education & Training for policy on eligibility for apprenticeships.
- NT Worksafe for information about NT White Cards, construction induction training etc.
Interstate/NZ Licensing Boards
- New Zealand: Plumbers Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board
- ACT: ACT Planning & Land Authority
- New South Wales: Office of Fair Trading
- Queensland: Dept of Infrastructure & Planning
- Queensland: Building Services Authority
- South Australia: Office of Consumer & Business Affairs
- Tasmania: Department of Justice
- Victoria: Plumbing Industry Commission
- Western Australia: Plumbers Licensing Board